War Zone Initiative – SI Zilina (Slovakia) / Phase 2
- Focus: Violence against women, Health & Food Security
- Location: Slovakia (border with Ukraine)
- Start date: As soon as possible (until June 2022)
- Club / Union : Soroptimist Club of Zilina (Slovakia)
- Number of women/girls this project reached/will reach: As much as possible
The requested funds have been reached!
This project is the continuation of the “War Zone Initiative – SI Zilina (Slovakia)” project which has now entered phase 2.
Indeed, at the end of phase 1, SI Zilina managed to collect the requested funds and obtained the first results thanks to donations made through Project Matching
They have purchased:
- Food and hygiene supplies for adults,
- Food, vitamins, medicines and hygiene supplies for children,
- Medical help to the hospitals in war zone,
- Beddings, comforters and pillow for 40 beds.
The Soroptimists have expressed the wish to reopen the project to continue to coordinate the purchase of humanitarian goods needed, with the input from the clubs in the war zone.
For more details on the initial project: https://soroptimist-projects.org/avada_portfolio/emergency-aid-at-the-ukraine-border-with-the-support-of-the-soroptimists-of-zilina-slovakia/
Person of contact: Xena Belakova, President of SI Zilina / email@example.com
Thank you to all the contributors!
The requested funds have been reached.